For the costumes, please select from the above widgets.

Thursday 24 November 2011

The rise of the toys and tea in Berry


Yes. The time has come and they are all around us; Toys! All saying "Pick me, Pick me, Pick me, I'm the right present to give!"




Stressful?



It can be. I know it is for me. So before it all starts becoming completely crazy, I went, in good company, to Berry for a nice tea and plenty of pretty things to see.

.


The Tea Shop. A must see and taste in Berry.






There are a LOT of nice boutiques in Berry.




Most of the time I forgot to take pictures!



It certainly was a lovely trip, stress free and very inspiring. 
Now I'm back in my garage/studio, sewing, crafting and trying to get il all done for Christmas.
Most of the presents will be handmade this year. I can't wait to show you what I have done so far. Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment