For the costumes, please select from the above widgets.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Ruffles' on!


Nothing says happy like a set of bouncy ruffles!  



When I saw the lovely skirts on Made, I couldn't resist: the perfect "pick me up" project I needed to keep the good mood going.




My last trip to Spotlight got me exactly what I needed, brand new pins (a special treat) and lemon seersucker. (the grey wool felt is for an Ipad sleeve project I have in line...) 





So all I had to do was to get sewing.





I didn't bother making a tutorial here because the one on Made is perfect, the technique "connector/ruffle/sandwich" is the same as I have used here.




Three layers of bouncing ruffles: very girly,



very sweet,



and full of buzz!

A truly rewarding project, easy to do and so so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment