For the costumes, please select from the above widgets.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

September Op Shop challenge: Items 4 & 5


You remember the Vintage Pillowcases I had found during my September Op Shopping session?
The old cotton was beautiful, the ruffle superb but it was too damaged to make something for Mia ... Yet I had a little dress in mind ... A white little dress paired up with the placemat I had found to keep the vintage look. Well, if there wasn't enough fabric to make the dress for Mia, surely there was enough for her doll ...





Now, I must say that I am more than pleased with the result: I'm OOPI pleased! I'm out there wishing I was a little girl again!




This little dress screams tea-parties ...


I have now another item to add to Mia's Bitty Baby Christmas bundle.
So cute and so easy to make.
And because there was still some fabric left, I couldn't resist making a little matching bonnet.



Tutorial for this darling set will come soon. Keep an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment